Thursday, February 14, 2008

Hattiesburg Roadtrip


Southern Miss has released it's 2008 football schedule and, to my surprise, Boise State is still on it. It's nice to see that Conference USA has found a way to put together a conference schedule and still allow their members to honor the contracts with other non-conference schools. This is a far cry from the fiasco that happened between the MAC and Bowling Green in 2006.

The game will be in Hattiesburg, Miss., on October 11th. Since it's only about 6 hours from my home in Nashville, I have every intention of making the trip. Now the last two road games I've been to have been the debacle in Georgia and the disappointment in Washington. I would also like to attend the Oregon game but I might rethink that for the betterment of Bronco Nation.

No comments:

Post a Comment