Ryan Clady and friends will be hitting the field for NFL scouts on Monday, March 3rd. The previous date posted on the NFL's website was at least a couple weeks later, but several stories in the Statesman has referred to the date as Monday. This will be the only time we trust the Idaho Statesman over the NFL.
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Orlando Scandrick made quite a name for himself yesterday at the NFL Combine. By posting the fourth fastest time out of everyone, the former Boise State cornerback should see his stock rise in the April draft. In the meantime, his blazing spring got us thinking: how fast exactly is 4.32 seconds?
Well, we did some research and compiled the following list of things that can happen in 4.32 seconds.
- The University of Idaho can fall behind by two touchdowns
- Dan Hawkins can change his mind about wanting to coach at BSU
- Sean Renfree can make the worst decision of his life
- Paul J. Schneider can misidentify three Boise State football players and one coach
- Taylor Tharp can run 15 yards
- The Aiona Key era can begin and end
- Gene Bleymaier can schedule a I-AA opponent
The good folks over at Bronco Country (Scout.com's BSU forum) are hard at work putting together an updated all-time Bronco football team. One of the recent polls was where to rank Marty Tadman among the all-time great Boise State safeties. Putting our biases aside, we feel that Tadman is the greatest safety to ever play football anywhere. But that's just our opinion.
Head over to Bronco Country and vote. [Bronco Country]