Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Scandrick runs 4.32

Orlando Scandrick might have made himself several millions of dollars with a 4.32 time in the 40-yard dash at today's NFL Combine. His time was good enough for second among all cornerbacks and the fourth-best time overall.

“Today went excellent for me. I did everything I had planned,” Scandrick told the Idaho Statesman from Indianapolis. “I came here and made myself some real money.”

He and Ryan Clady, who did not work out due to an injury, will be at the Boise State Pro Day on March 3rd to work out again in front of NFL scouts.

Scandrick overjoyed with Combine workouts [Idaho Statesman]

2 comments:

  1. Darren McFadden - 4.27
    Orlando Scandrick - 4.32

    Not bad at all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let it be known... the kid's got wheels...

    ReplyDelete